Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a Difference a Day Makes

Hopefully we'll get some trick-or-treating in this year. The boys are loving playing "dress-up"Sweet Baby Ella sleeping
My spirits are high once again. I had a great day hanging out with my baby girl, and I'm having a great time hanging out with my boys. Yesterday Ella got visits from her Uncle Mark and Aunt Tami. Cousin Reid kept crying to see baby Ella, so Mark and Tami took him to see the "big" babies in the nursery. I think they pretended one of those was Ella :) Today Ella got to meet her Aunt Deana. This little girl is definitely going to be spoiled!!!
I met with the lactation consultant today and Ella latched on well. She didn't eat long, but she tried very hard. She is now eating 34ml every 3 hours. Ella tires very easily from her bottle, but I'm seeing an improvement. I was told today that she will have to eat from a bottle every feeding for 24 hours before we're allowed to go home. So, hopefully by next week. Someone must have been praying for my confidence with taking care of this precious little gem. My confidence went through the roof today. She all of the sudden didn't seem so small and so fragile.
Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. I almost wet my pants when I saw Carson AND then I looked at Cooper-oh, the cuteness. I cannot take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are confident....you were made for each other and you will do all the right things with this little gem....I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all this sweet amazing talk about your precious baby is making me think again about the snip..(oh whoops, too late...guess we might have to consider a reversal!) So glad that you had a good day with her. Praise God for his Mighty works. What a testimony or prayer!!

    ReplyDelete