Friday, October 23, 2009

Jason and I went on a Date :)

Thanks to this awesome family, Jason and I got to go out to eat tonight for Jason's Birthday. We figured we would take them up on their offer since they are our future inlaws :) (sorry Wes, couldn't resist) This precious little girl is Carson's "girlfriend".
There isn't much to update on Ella. Her only orders today are for another head ultrasound tomorrow and for another blood test (because I keep insisting on it). Ella still isn't wanting to eat much. She had a couple of good days, but she was very sleepy today. I was very hopeful that she would eat well for her Daddy tonight, but she only ate a small amount before she fell asleep. Jason said she was crying quite a bit before he got to feed her, so he thinks she wore herself out crying. Oh, Ella has finally reached 5 pounds!!! And, she passed her hearing test. Her hearing could have been damaged during the brain bleed, so we're pumped that she passed! Carson flunked this test 3 times :)

Keep praying that Ella will increase in the amounts she eats!!!! Then, we can increase the frequency of her feedings! Then we can bring her home!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you got to go on your date :) Sorry I had to rush off the phone. I was trying to checkout at the store and they were giving me funny looks. It was great to talk to you though! Also glad to hear that they are re-doing the blood test. Let us know the results!

    ReplyDelete