Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Love my Friends!

I had some girlfriends plan a girls night out last night. We ate at Hideaway and they threw a little surprise shower for Ella. She got some super cute stuff! I can't wait for her to wear it. Thank you my dear friends for spoiling me last night and for planning some much needed Girl Time!!! I love you guys! (I'll be posting pics soon)

Yesterday when I went to see Ella, they had messed up her feeding (bottle) schedule again. She hadn't been given a bottle overnight, so her her bottle times had changed. It stinks because we plan our schedule around Ella's eating so that we can give her the bottle. Once again I insisted that I get to give her a bottle. When I fed her, I had the occupational therapist and nurse hovering over me. Fun times :) Ella started out great, but she just tired out. The occupational therapist said she did a good job. I've decided to try to feed her every chance I get since they don't seem to want to do it overnight. So, I decided to go feed her last night at 11:30. When I got there the nurse had already fed her at 8:30. I was so mad! I asked if I could feed her again since I drove all the way up there. Her nurse said Ella was just so alert at 8:30 that she went on and fed her and she ate almost all of her bottle. I couldn't be angry at that! Anyway, after some convincing, I did get to feed her. She ate awesome! I think she's getting the hang of it!

Ella does have another MRI today. Last time she got so cold and her temperature was already a little low yesterday. Please pray that she stays warm and that the MRI goes well!

Love,
Traci

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for the MRI today, for Ella to maintain her temp and for clear and positive results! I can't wait to meet Ella someday, what a miracle she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to all of Traci's friends. You made her day!

    ReplyDelete