Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween

Papa Mac and Grandma Connie got this Halloween outfit for Ella. I think she looks pretty darn cute!!!!


Ella had another good day eating. She finished 2 whole bottles in a row. Hopefully her feedings will go up tomorrow. We'll see. The neurosurgeon will look at her MRI's and ultrasounds tomorrow. Then, we'll know more about when she'll get her shunt. I'm typing all these big words like neurosurgeon, neurologist, neonatalogist....whew, I'm becoming a doctor wizard :)haha! I have a tendency to look at her charts and try to read them like I know what I'm doing. I'm waiting to get a slap on the wrist :) Hopefully I can post more news tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is so beautiful!! Definitely a budding, growing beautiful flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable....she's growing super fast!!!

    ReplyDelete