Sunday, November 15, 2009

Quick Update

Everything is going well at the MacKinnon household. The boys had an incredible weekend getting spoiled by their grandparents. I think their grandparents now need a little R&R after keeping up with those 2! I went back to work yesterday. I'm really going to overexert myself and work 1 weekend a month :) It was so nice having adult conversation!!! Ella goes to see the neurologist on Tuesday. We're praying for awesome results. This appointment will probably determine the necessity of a shunt or not. I'm very optimistic that no shunt will be needed. She seems to have matured so much over the past few days. She is focusing on her toys and playing on her little play mat a couple of times during the day. I'm enjoying her so much!

Here's for a couple of clarifications. This is really Traci's blog. Jason just likes to steal it and put it on his facebook page :) Jason doesn't like the bows, its me!!! And, I love, love, love the big bows and flowers (obviously, huh?). The bigger the better!!!! Now, when I bought some of these bows/flowers, I thought my child would be a tad bit bigger based on the size of her brothers. So, I didn't think the bow/flower would be bigger than her head :) Oh, well! When Carson was a baby, many friends from church had their little girls in these big bows. I personally thought they looked really goofy. Boy was I wrong!

Please keep our appt. on Tuesday in your prayers. We go to the doctor at 3pm that day.

1 comment: