Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Due Date Ella!!!

Today is Ella's official due date. We were going to induce on Nov. 19th to keep consistent with her brothers. Carson's birthday is January 19th and Cooper's is December 19th. Oh well! I think October 2nd is a pretty cool date, too :) The picture posted is of all the kids at or around 6 weeks old. Ella is actually -2 days old in her photo. There is definitely one thing consistent in all 3 of them....check out their bellies. I love it!!! Ella has the shortest skinniest legs. I tell my Dad that she is built like him. Big belly and little legs. I guess that probably isn't the best compliment to Ella :) Yes, I put Ella in her brothers' onsie, but doesn't putting a bow on her head make it okay? I think so!!!! I promise this won't happen often.


Ella continues to be doing awesome. She must be going through a growth spurt the past 2 days. We haven't had to wake her up once to eat. She is actually wanting to eat about 30 minutes early. She starts crying and boy does she get loud. Jason and I just laugh because we are so happy to hear her get mad. She loves watching and listening to her brothers play. Hopefully we'll get a real smile out of her soon....maybe a "cheesy" one like Coop's below!



1 comment:

  1. cute cute kids! i know you are so happy for everything to be normal for your family again.

    ReplyDelete