Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Ella showing off her "Turkey" bow that April made her
Ella rode in the car to and from the Estep farm for her 1st Thanksgiving. Jason got to play in the Estep family Turkey Bowl. This is a tradition that has gone on for close to 30 years. I stayed home with Ella while Jason played football, and then I drove out to the farm so I could eat. Shows where my priorities are, huh? Ella stayed in the car while everyone got to take a quick peak at her, and then Jason brought her back home. Carson and Cooper had a great time playing with their cousins. (thanks Amy for letting me steal these photos :)

We take this game seriously!!!!! Jerseys and all!!!



My cute nephew, Reid (Mark and Tami's son)


Cooper Charles



Carson

I think Santa might have to bring us a trampoline for Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment