Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YIPPEEEEEE!

Most of you already know our good news that sweet little Ella is seizure free, but for those of you who didn't know, her EEG from last week came back normal. We get to start tapering her off of her phenobarbital (seizure medicine) as of tonight. We'll taper it for a month and then no more medicine. Yippeeeeee! Ella is about the best baby I have ever been around. She sleeps so much! She cries when she is hungry and that's about it (except for the occasional grouchy evenings she has with Daddy). She does love to be held and got spoiled pretty quick, but I think that's okay :) I know the phenobarbital made her sleep a lot, but I'm hoping she'll continue to be a great sleeper once she's off the medicine. She sleeps typically about 9 hours straight a night. Oh, it makes me so happy!!! And she takes like 5 or 6 naps during the day. I am truly blessed. Thank you God for blessing us with this miracle - Your miracle!!!!!

For other family news, Cooper had his 2 year doctor's appointment. He is in the 75% in height and weight and 95% in head size. My kids have big noggins :) It's going to be weird having a baby not even on the growth charts after having these big boys.

I will post pics soon. I charged my camera all day and just realized that it was never plugged into the wall :) So, hopefully you'll see some photos tomorrow! Thanks so much for all of your prayers. I'm counting the days when we can bring her out and about and everyone can meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment