Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 months old

I can't believe our baby girl is 3 months old today! Time is flying by. She is turning into a bucket full of smiles, except when the camera comes out :) She looks so thrilled below! She goes on Monday for another EEG. Then, we'll meet with the neurologist the next week for the results. We're hoping this will show no seizure activity and she'll be off of her seizure medication in as little as a week and a half. Wooooo-hooooo! Then probably one last MRI and her testing will be over. She got her 3rd RSV shot yesterday with no hassle. Only 3 more of those to go. I see I made an oops in the pic below. Should be 1-2-10. Is it really 2010? Time goes by way too fast. I have heard many friends say "the days are long but the years are short". It is so true!

Rooting on our Sooners !!!

Now that's a BIG bow!
Little Miracle angel outfit

Little Carson or little Jason - they all look identical (I got out a couple of Jason's baby pictures tonight - exactly like Ella and Carson's baby pics....I'll have to post them sometime)


1 comment:

  1. She is just a true joy!! I CAN NOT wait until the day I get to meet her. Traci you're doing wonderful and I'm praying for the doctors appt and testing to be nothing less than a continuation of God's miracles.

    ReplyDelete