Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Carson


Carson turned 4 on the 19th. I can't believe he is 4 years old!!! My eyes teared up looking back at his baby pictures. I also can't believe how clueless I was back then. All you 1st borns get to be the guinea pig :) I love to watch Carson grow. I love to watch his mind work - and I tell ya, we are in TROUBLE! He can argue everything and he is sneaky! His favorite color right now is red and we try to convince him that orange is "ugly"....brainwashing! His best friends are Avery and Zach. I always update with Ella's weight and height, so I thought Carson needs his included, too. He weighs 44.4lbs and is somewhere around 42 inches tall. I don't think I included Cooper's, so here it is. 32lb and is around 35 inches tall. (once again, these are probably uninteresting facts to you, but it's my only documentation). Carson loves watching movies and he likes superheros a lot right now. He and Cooper are the best of friends 90% of the time. The other 10% they are just brothers and Coop annoys the heck out of him! He enjoyed his 4th b-day going to a movie with Daddy. We'll have an official celebration this weekend with family.

Here are some of my favorite photos of him growing up

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I could cry. Tell me if felt like 10 years and it didn't go fast...tell me!!! Sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somewhere along the way we became an adult. Shocking.

    ReplyDelete