Friday, January 29, 2010

grow, grow, grow!

Baby Girl is now up to 10lb 1oz! She is still little (at almost 4 months old) but remember she started at a whopping 4lbs 13oz. :) As you can tell from the pic above, she is a happy baby!!

She still sleeps a whole lot! 12+ hours straight almost every night.....then quite a few cat naps during the day. She is still hooked up to her sleep apnea monitor. We finally got a download from the monitor and her last apnea episode was on Nov. 10th. She is supposed to go 2 months episode free, but her pediatrician wanted us to do one more download at the end of the month before she takes her off of it. I have to be honest. This monitor is a pain in the butt having to carry it everywhere she goes, but it has become a "crutch" for me. It gives me one less worry!

Her Synagis (RSV) shot wasn't approved by the insurance this month....yet! I'm still praying that it will get approved quick! The Dr's office is supposed to be arguing it! So, we decided to go on and pay it out of pocket for this month.....YIKES!!!!!!

Other than the couple of "road blocks" above, we are all doing great!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and looks so healthy! I'm going to be there at the end of February, I really want to see you guys... it's a quick trip for Stephanie's baby shower but I still want to see you!

    ReplyDelete