Sunday, March 14, 2010

FUN! FUN! FUN!

I made her a tutu!

this expression cracks me up! Getting ready for a walk


We have ventured out a bit the past couple of weeks with Ella (shh, don't tell our pediatrician). I figured we would take advantage of the nice weather. Ella has been to our favorite winery twice (the gift shop of the winery) I hate to admit this since she hasn't been in church yet (in May we'll be there!). We also took her to get our new outdoor playground! Yea!!! We FINALLY got a playground. We're ready for friends to come play! She also got to go to Home Depot, the mall and to get yogurt. Her absolute favorite outing was the zoo! She slept almost the whole time!!!! The boys have been so excited to finally get out of the house and loved seeing some friends. I have to admit, I'm excited too!!!! Bring on Spring!!!! Goodbye RSV season!



Sleeping at the zoo!


Finally woke upDouble Trouble




Carson started t-ball this past week. He has just had two practices but he LOVES it! I can't believe he is old enough to play. I'm sad but excited all at the same time! It will be so much fun.

3 comments: