Wednesday, March 31, 2010

BUSY

I think she's a little angry with me (probably b/c I forgot a bow) 6 months! Standing at the Incrediblock
BFF's Ella and Abby!
Again! Aren't they the cutest?
Just us girls! (Note to self: make-up is always a good choice)
She loves her food!
It has been a busy few weeks in the MacKinnon house. Carson got enrolled in pre-k. His Daddy ran so fast that he got 3rd in line. We only signed him up for 1/2 day. Hopefully that was a good choice. Carson had his first t-ball game on Tuesday. He did awesome. He hit the ball and then tried to chase after it :) He also fielded a couple of balls, too. It is a lot of fun to watch! Cooper fell out of the Explorer last week and bumped his head pretty good. Then this week, he pulled his basketball goal on top of himself and busted his lip. He's our accident prone child that likes to live life on the edge a bit. Jason flew to California on Monday to be with his family and just got home on Saturday evening. His Grandpa's kidney's are failing and he's not expected to make it much longer. Ella started rice cereal and sweet peas. She is a BIG fan of both. She grabs my pinkie and pulls the spoon into her mouth. I'm hoping we'll see a huge increase on the scales this month for her. We had Jon, Lori and Abby come for dinner last Saturday and they finally got to meet Ella. Lori and I have been best friends forever and now our little girls are going to be, too. Abby is 4 months older than Ella. Cooper REALLY enjoyed playing with Abby. He's a fan of the ladies! PapaMac and Grandma Connie came for a visit and brought us all a ton of candy! Yum-my! The Easter Bunny hasn't been mentioned much in our house, but he did come for a visit this morning. Carson told me that Santa left him a basket full of goodies. I explained that it was the Easter Bunny. He said, "oh, well Santa told the Easter Bunny to bring it." Oh these kids keep me smiling! I love them all so much. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Remember the real reason! He IS risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment