Tuesday, March 2, 2010

5 MONTHS



can you see the orneriness?


new toy!


5 months!!! It's really already been 5 months since Ella decided to surprise us with her early arrival. We have been through a lot in those 5 months, but this little girl is developing with leaps and bounds. She is still petite at only 11lb 0oz and 23 1/2 inches as of February 28th. She is developing quite the little personality and I love it!!! Ella has officially been moved to her crib. She still sleeps 12+ hours at night until those big brothers go and wake her up. I was afraid that with her being in that big bed and not being swaddled that my restful nights might soon disappear. Boy, was I wrong. I think she sleeps even better. Ella also eats 8oz of milk when she gets up! That is crazy to me that such a small baby can eat so much.

crazy boys!


Carson and Cooper still adore Ella to pieces. They can't get enough of her....neither can Jason or I. We are all smitten!!! Mr. Cooper is back to himself and I am so thankful of that! I thought he was full out in his terrible 2's. But, being the nonobservant Mom that I am, he went a month off and on with double ear infections. Poor little guy! He's back to smiling and laughing ...especially when Mommy is getting on to him. I'm afraid this little guy is going to get by with murder. I can't get mad at him without laughing. He's so funny!

2 comments:

  1. AND I MET HER!!! She is so beautiful and I am so proud of the bows, for sure. Sweet sweet boys there too. What are they making there in the kitchen, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I'm really sad I didn't get to see you guys when I was there, it was such a quick trip! Hopefully I will be back soon. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete