Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finally a post!

SO CUTE, HUH?
I am turning into a bad blogger! I have chosen sleep over blogging.....so tonight I'm multi-tasking in order to get it done! We are all doing well. Ella is still a really good baby. She occasionally gets cranky in the evening for her Daddy. Jason and I have a nice little routine going. I try to be in bed before 10 and then he gives Ella her last bottle for the night. I don't want to brag on her sleeping because as soon as I do, she will be up all night. So, I'm not bragging, I'm just going to use this blog as a baby book one day, so I'm documenting it. Anyway, back on track, Ella has been sleeping anywhere from 5 to 7 hours straight at night. If she does wake up to eat, she goes right back to sleep after eating. She has finally turned into an efficient eater, so I'm usually back to sleep after about 30 minutes. She is starting to get the hang of nursing, but I'm still not optimistic about it. Until then, pumping it is (multi-tasking duty above).
Carson and Cooper still adore her. Carson always wants to hold her and help feed her. Once Ella gets a little bit bigger and gains head control, Carson is going to be a great little helper with her. Cooper wants to hold her but gets bored after about 30 seconds and basically throws her at me. He is not a gentle child by any means. But, he is so sweet and loving. He loves to give hugs, but hasn't conquered being gentle. He loves to tackle everyone, too. Speaking of Coop, he turns 2 on Saturday. It makes me so sad. He's my baby. I know, Ella's my baby, but Coop IS my baby (he has me quite smitten). I'm not looking forward to the 2 year old personality he is developing. Hopefully it won't last long! I had some totally insane moments today. I think I need like 48 hours of straight sleep :) My parents are vacationing in Florida. I am so ready for them to get home! I have totally taken advantage of their availability and I am missing them big time!
This was an outfit of Coop's. I think it fit him when he was 3 days old :) She kinda fills it out
I think he loves her!
Auntie Deana made all of these cute hats! If only I had half of that talent!Christmas Outfit #1Christmas Outfit#2

No comments:

Post a Comment