Friday, December 4, 2009

2 month doctor update

Ella had her 2 month appointment today. She weighs 7lb 2oz and is 20&1/2 inches long (I just thought she was long for some crazy reason). She is in the 3rd % for weight, height and head circumference. She's on the charts!!! I checked Carson and Cooper's weight at 2 months. Carson was 11lb 13oz and Cooper was 12lb 8oz. She has a lot of growing to do to catch up with those big brothers!

After being on the phone for many hours the past week, I got her Synagis (RSV) shot scheduled for tonight. So, sometimes you have to be very proactive, but it is totally worth it!!!

Oh, one other thing I keep forgetting to post. Ella is getting red hair. In bright light, it is totally red. It's not like mine, but there is definitely some red in there. I'm really excited!!! Maybe one of my kids will finally look like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment