Wednesday, January 26, 2011

life is busy

















We have been a busy gang. I really need to update with a lot of pictures of our happenings the past few months. But, for now this is all I have. These were taken by our friend Shane for our Christmas card. It was so cold and windy that day! All in all the kids did pretty well. Ella couldn't take anymore of the cold after about an hour (neither could I!!!!) so we left the boys and let them take some more cute pics.

Cooper turned 3 on Dec. 19th and Carson turned 5 on Jan. 19th....photos to come soon! I think I still need to update with Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures, too. Oh, and we went to Great Wolf Lodge in October. Excellent vacation! Carson asks on a weekly basis when we are going back.

Other than a few sicknesses, we have been doing great. Carson had a perferct 1st report card in pre-k. He is growing up way too fast! Cooper goes to preschool one day a week and is finally getting close to being potty trained (beginning yesterday :) Ella is as sweet as ever! Still not walking yet but she is getting closer. She weighed in at 19lb 1oz for her 15 month appt. so she is still in her carrier in the car facing backward :( Jason is training for the full marathon for the OKC memorial and I'm training for the 1/2 marathon. So, running is keeping us BUSY! Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. Hello , what entice you to post an article. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
    TY, nice post! This was the stuff I had to have.
    I just added this feed to my favorites. I like reading your posts. Thank you!
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete
  2. tball betting professional
    Great article! What theme are you using? Looks very nice.
    Firsodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete