Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Heart Day







I had the best time taking these pics of the kids (as you can tell, so did they). It was so hard getting the boys to cooperate, that I decided to join them in the madness. (These are familiar photos to some of you but they are definitely some of my most cherished pics).
I had been delaying this post in hopes that Ella would be off of her apnea monitor. They did the download last Friday and we never heard any results. I called her pediatrician today and they had no record of the download. I called the company who downloaded and it got lost somewhere. So, hopefully we'll know on Monday. And, she is officially off of her seizure medicine!!! WooHOOOOOO! Praise God!!! And another praise, she is still sleeping through the night!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment